The return and refund policy is applied in case you do not receive the correct value of the product as agreed upon under the Contract (including technical requirements, designs, types, …)
1. Conditions for accepting product exchange and return
– The product is traceably purchased at 83MEC
– The product still has 83MEC ‘s stamps, labels, and packaging intact.
– The product received is not defective in form (scratches, dents, stains, broken …)
– The returned product must have all accessories and gifts attached.
– The product, when received back, must have all documents (VAT invoice, warranty card, manual, brochure/catalogue …)
2. In case of product exchange – refund
– Products provided are not of the right type, model, or quantity according to the requirements of contract content or orders.
– The product has an irreparable problem (due to a technical error of 83MEC )
– The product is defective or damaged during shipping
3. In case the product cannot be exchanged or returned
– The product is the suitable model, type and specification according to the customer’s order requirements.
– You want to change the type and model without notification in advance.
– Defective products have reasons from customers: incorrect operation of the user manual, peeling, broken, dented, etc.
– The product has been used without the original stamps, labels, packaging, and boxes.
Please note that:
– Depending on the type of goods, the transportation distance, the return and exchange will be expressly agreed and implemented according to the official contract.
– The costs incurred in the exchange process (transportation, packaging, communication costs) will be mutually agreed upon by the two parties and calculated at a price appropriate to the level of damage (if any).
4. Process of returning goods
– Step 1: After the goods are delivered, you need to check before signing to receive the goods. If there is a problem with the product, please contact customer support at 0349.597.889 for processing and to schedule an exchange.
– Step 2: Receive information, and handle return requests.
– Step 3: Proceed to return the goods according to the appointment schedule.