Quality control AT 83MEC
Methods of measurement in mechanics
Mechanical measuring tools are essential for mechanical manufacture. The following are indispensable measuring methods and precision measuring equipment.
- Direct measurement method: This is a method where the value of a measurement is determined directly according to the reading or measurement on the measuring device. This method will include:
- Direct comparative measurement: Used to determine the deviation value of the size from the standard sample, the error value will be determined by algebraic addition of the standard sample size with that deviation value.
- Absolute direct measurement: Made to measure the size to be measured directly, and the estimated value will be displayed directly on the display line of the measuring instrument.
- Indirect measurement method: With this method, users can determine the size indirectly through the measurement results of quantities related to the measurement.
- Analytical measurement method: It is practical to determine the parameters of the part separately without depending on each other.
83MEC quality control system
At 83MEC, products must undergo strict quality checks before handing over to customers. This is to ensure the product is complete to the smallest detail based on our company’s advanced machinery and equipment, such as hardness testers, X-ray machines and analyzers, spectrophotometer, high precision balance, ultrasonic machine, chemical laboratory, multimeter microscope, tensile testing machine, etc.