Product code DN50.00 and DN65.00
- Indoor fire hydrant landing valve is a specialized fire fighting device connected in series with a fire hydrant to control the speed, and amount of water inlet and outlet during fire fighting, usually installed with a piping system and water supply of buildings.
- Valve body is made of cast iron, monolithic casting, and does not cause leakage in a high-pressure environment.
- Handwheel and coupling is made of aluminum alloy, which is resistant to rust and abrasion and has high strength. Aluminum joint with EPDM rubber gasket and stainless steel key for increased durability.
- Galvanized steel valve shaft, large bearing capacity.
- Product is manufactured by 83MEC.